+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Currently Offline Founder
    Coins

Teclast A10 4.0.3 firmware and guide

Android 4.0.1 - V1.0_20111230

ICS firmware has been released below is link to Chinese upgrade guide.

Download

A10V4.0-D591.rar
    Teclast A10 ICS V4.0-D591.rar - Downloads - Android Tablets Forum
    A10V4.0-D591.rar

A10-android-4.0.3-0FBB.rar
    Teclast A10 ICS 4.0.3-0FBB - Downloads - Android Tablets Forum
    A10-android-4.0.3-0FBB.rar

Source:
    更快更爽 台电A10刷Android4.0版本固件体验并附刷机教程 - 国产7~10寸平板MID - iMP3随身影音 -

Instructions via Google translate:

After downloading the firmware, we can find the firmware, the firmware is not packaged, so there is little difference Brush Oh, but do not see the brush method, so refer to the original firmware Brush this way, try a few really good brush . Here to talk about Brush steps.

The first step to open the upgrade tool to upgrade the program, check the loader, Parameter, Misc, Kernel, Boot, Revovery, System, do not need to check BACKEY. Then followed with an ellipsis button found in the firmware file corresponding to the same, OK.

The second step, first press the return key on the machine, connect the USB port (the micro USB port), the system will find the hardware, if you have not installed RK2918 drive, where you are prompted to install the driver, the driver in the compression bag find the corresponding driver installed on OK, then the upgrade tool will show below that a RKAndroid rock usb device, so that you can for the next step.

The third step, which is the key step. I remember a certain point before the next Brush erase IDB, otherwise there can not enter the second chance system open question, erase and then point the implementation can be successful brush machine. . Brush over, wait a minute the machine will automatically boot into the system, the
    Last edited by andropos; 01-28-2012 at 09:47 AM.
    Help fight spam -> How to report spam * Blacklisted Sellers
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s

2. Kingsbuying 728
    Currently Offline Beta *
    Hi Andropos, thank you for this link, i ve downloaded it, but i don't see where is the guide ( step by step ) to install the new firmware 4.0.
    i have tried to follow what they say on the page web: 更快更爽 台电A10刷Android4.0版本固件体验并附刷机教程 - 国产7~10寸平板MID - iMP3随身影音 - but i don't understand, i doesn't work, may be i don't made the good things.
    i have unzip the A10V4.0-D591.rar, but after i don't know what i need to do, i explore all files in this file but i don't know what i have to do with.
    i don't know if i must do something special in the tablet parameter or in the computer before or after connecting tablet with usb link.
    I am lost...

Coins
    I included the instructions from the source. Its Google-Chinglish, but it a start.
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s

Currently Offline Beta *
    yes it's exactly the same tread i have and i try to follow, but i don't understand where to check the loader, Parameter, Misc, Kernel, Boot, Revovery, System.
    And what do we do with ellipsis button found in the firmware file corresponding to the same, OK. i try to press the ellipsis button ( the back button i think) but nothing happened. And when i m on RKandroidTool, my device is "not found"
    I know i m very very bad to do this kind of things.

Coins
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    yes it's exactly the same tread i have and i try to follow, but i don't understand where to check the loader, Parameter, Misc, Kernel, Boot, Revovery, System.
    And what do we do with ellipsis button found in the firmware file corresponding to the same, OK. i try to press the ellipsis button ( the back button i think) but nothing happened. And when i m on RKandroidTool, my device is "not found"
    I know i m very very bad to do this kind of things.
    The image files are included with the file, in folder "Image", look at previous Rockchip RK2918 upgrade guides here, they should be very similar.

Currently Offline Beta *
    yes i saw that all files are in image folder, but i think the problem is that RKandroid tool not reconize my tablet, the message is "not found usb device"
    when i click on the file: testrkusbcomm.exe message is also: no rock usb device found.
    i don't know how parameter the tablet to enter it maybe in a root mode or other state permit to reconize my tablet.
    Even i connect my tablet it's just reconize it as a storage device.

Currently Offline Beta *
    when i pass in debogging usb on the tablet, windows ask me to make a windows update installing software installation but nothing found, and i have no drivers and pilot to install it, so tablet is just detected as a storage device, i ask me if the problem not came from that...?

Coins
    You need to boot the device into upgrade mode and install drivers. Once dont the flash tool will detect your device and you can start the upgrade process.

Currently Offline Beta *
    ok, thanks for your reply but how boot the teclast A10 in upgrade mode, do you know how to to this?

Currently Offline Beta *
    Last edited by wyrm; 01-24-2012 at 01:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast