How to root Ramos W30 / W30HD
Im enjoying my Ramos W30 review unit more and more for each day, but what good is a Android tablet without root access, here is how i rooted Ramos W30.
This root method also works on Ramos W30HD.
- Download the zipped file and copy to SD card
- Enter CWM recovery menu by holding down Volume + and Volume - and press Power
- Using Volume button select apply update from external storage, press Power
- Select SU-Busybox-Installer.zip press Power
- Once the installer is done, select reboot system now, press Power to reboot
- Enjoy root
SU-Busybox-Installer.zip - Downloads - Android Tablets Forum