How to update:
1) Back up your important files before upgrading.
2) Download novo7_tornados_0518.rar and decompress it to TF card root directory. The decompressed files should under TF card root directory and the TF card must be fat32 format.
3) Insert the TF card into the device and keep the tablet off with more than 30% battery. Charging is not recommended during updating.
4) Hold-Press the -Volume and power button for four seconds at the same time. Release the buttons when upper left screen corner shows green instruction.
5) Updating process is automatically and the tablet will be off or restart itself if the updating is success.
6) It takes a little long to start the tablet for the first time.Don't stop process or restart the tablet immediately, it is better to restart 5-10 minutes later.
7) The firmware has been rooted. DON'T use third party apps to root the tablet or replace busybox.
8) Anti-virus, optimization or safe apps are not necessory for the tablet.
I bought the Ainol tornado, and lately its been acting up and now It completely freezes at start up and the screen begins to get smalled and smaller until the screen is entirely black.(Picture gets resized) Do you think this firmware will help my tablet?
I am a happy one that have tornados and elf 2
Both of them are great,but elf2 impressed me: it was faster than ipad3!!!
.....and price of Tornados is...... perfect,only 75$, all so skype,angry birds and etc are OK.............
Perfect price for buisness....
This describes what is happening to me and I bet many other unhappy buyers.
I lovve your video... the best youtube for android tablet! So... what is the situation now?
I got the Tornados too. Stock ROM came with tablet 20120510. After 4 hrs into action, frozen, like what happened to you. I left it running, slowly slowly, took it an hour, to go to menu>Sittings>Backup & reset>Factory data reset>erase all data AND internal SD. It has not happened again since.