+ Reply to Thread
    Currently Offline Beta

change novo 7 paladin battery

Hi All, please teach me how to change the novo 7 paladin battery. I recently bought the novo 7 paladin and it fails to power up. Sad. I believe that changing the battery will help.

Currently Offline Founder
    Coins
    1. Buy new battery
    2. Open the device
    3. Replace battery
    4. Test
    Help fight spam -> How to report spam * Blacklisted Sellers
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s

Currently Offline Beta
    Hi

Where to buy cheap and reliable Novo 7 Paladin battery? I only can find the below:

Ainol NOVO7 Paladin/Advanced Edition Tablet Built-in Lithium Battery Replacement | eBay

Currently Offline 1.5 Cupcake ***
    That looks like the one. Buy it from eBay.

Currently Offline Android 1.0 ***
    First, you should make sure it's not just frozen; press the reset button just in case.

There's also a possibility that your charger/cable are simply bad and it was not charging. You can always try just about any other 5V power supply with a USB connection to make sure.

Since it otherwise, seems to be completely dead, and I'm guessing you have at least moderate electronics skills, you can open the Paladin and cut the battery wires (which you have to do anyway for replacing it) and then connect a 5V regulated DC supply directly to it. (Disconnect any USB chargers, if present.)