+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Easy Install Android Market for Novo 7 Elf on 4.03 ICS

Currently Offline Android 1.0 ***
    @abcd85, I can install Facebook without any problems. What Language do you have set on your tablet? I have Eng (UK).

@gorillaman, you cannot install apps onto your device from your Windows PC. You should either use the script or go to your tablet and open ES File Explorer on the tablet and do it from there. I suggest the script though.

Currently Offline Beta *
    As I can not seem to get the USB to work... my workaround is to use WiFi Explorer. I can install from the sd card. At least now I can transfer things from the PC to the ELF.

I tried Skype... the video feed from the caller is good but my video on their end looks like a test pattern??? The audio is fine??

Currently Offline Beta
    I m running the new firmware.. i have trouble cleaning up the apps.. help anyone..??

Currently Offline Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvdw View Post
    @abcd85, I can install Facebook without any problems. What Language do you have set on your tablet? I have Eng (UK).
    I know that it's working for you, but it's still not working for me. It shows the message this app is not compatible with your device.

I've set Italian, but why it should depend on the language? I tried also with english but nothing changed.

Thank you for helping me

Currently Offline Android 1.0 ***
    @ShaRRRy, Can you tell us what problems you get?
    Did you run both parts of the script (Install.bat & Cleanup.bat)?
    Is in only the shortcuts on the home screen (Which you manually need to delete), or are apps actually still installed (try to run them to see)?

@abcd85, Language and region are used by the Market to display or hide some apps.
    Run the script again and do not change anything before you check your market too see if that helps.

Currently Offline Beta
    OK.. Chinese apps.. removed.. but i still think the screen is laggy.. compared to other tablets i have used.. any one has any ideas?

Currently Offline Beta *
    On running cleanup.bat I received a weird error that a file could not be found and would reboot. The tablet rebooted and all the Chinese apps were gone. Seemed to work out fine by me despite the error.

Thanks so much for the cleanup! I was wondering how I'd go about getting those apps removed.

Currently Offline Beta **
    I have installed the March update on my Elf and have the market and flash working. What advantage will I get if I run the market install file? When I used script to install the full market on the device with 4.0.1 it improved the performance compared to the factory settings. I can't telll much difference in the new release other than flash is now working. Can I just run the cleanup file and remove the chinese apps?

I have the livesuit android driver installed now will I need to reload the PDAnet driver. I used PDAnet driver to install the market when I had the 4.0.1 ICS on the device.

Currently Offline Beta

Question

This is my first POST on this forum , I am getting ready to flash my Elf.

FYI. It appears to be that the download site is not working. Tried it couple mins ago and it doesn't start the download.

Anyone else having this problem?

Currently Offline Beta
    Hiya folks,

Does anybody know how to do this with a mac? or know a place to start looking for an answer? (beyond google)

thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast