+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Novo 7 Basic 2 and Novo 7 Advanced 2

Currently Offline Founder
    Coins

Novo 7 Basic 2 and Novo 7 Advanced 2

Ok, so we all know Ainol will officially release a 4.0 MIPS device on December 15th the Novo7 Knight (aka Novo7 Basic 2), 100RMB cheaper but no info on the hardware differences between the two Basic versions. We will find out 2 days later.

To all (including me), mourning over the end of Novo 7 Advanced, my sources say, there will be also be a Novo 7 Advanced 2, same here no info on hardware other then its will be Allwinner A10 and available first half of January.

Well, Ainol was not prepared for the hype of Novo 7 and they didnt produce enough units to meet the demand in December, but its gonna get hot in 2012.
    Last edited by andropos; 12-13-2011 at 02:49 PM.
    hardstep likes this.
    Help fight spam -> How to report spam * Blacklisted Sellers
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s

Currently Offline 1.5 Cupcake ***
    Thanks a lot for the update. You'd given me hope^^ I'll be in Shenzhen in Feb, this be one of the tablet I'll look for

alw
    Currently Offline Beta **
    Quote Originally Posted by Andropos View Post
    Ok, so we all know Ainol will officially released a 4.0 Allwinner device on December 15th.
    who say about official update Allwinner devicе? I've seen official releases only about MIPS

Quote Originally Posted by alw View Post
    who say about official update Allwinner devicе? I've seen official releases only about MIPS
    15th Dec is Ainol official launch of Novo7 Knight (aka Novo7 Basic 2) in China. It's known to many who frequent China tablets forum or has been in the China tablet market.

alw
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsbm View Post
    15th Dec is Ainol official launch of Novo7 Knight (aka Novo7 Basic 2) in China. It's known to many who frequent China tablets forum or has been in the China tablet market.
    I know, but it is not Allwinner devicе

I know, but it is not Allwinner devicе
    ahh i re-read and saw the typo. ya it's xburst.

alw
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsbm View Post
    ahh i re-read and saw the typo. ya it's xburst.
    Exactly! And is why I would like to know about Allwinner.

Currently Offline Founder
    Coins
    Solly solly, i was too fast on the keyboard, of course i meant official 4.0 MIPS device... post updated.
    Help fight spam -> How to report spam * Blacklisted Sellers
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s

alw
    thank you

GFZ
    Currently Offline Android 1.0 ***
    Quote Originally Posted by Andropos View Post
    To all (including me), mourning over the end of Novo 7 Advanced, my sources say, there will be also be a Novo 7 Advanced 2, same here no info on hardware other then its will be Allwinner A10 and available first half of January.
    Ainol have confirmed to us on more than one occassion that the Novo 7 Advanced will not longer be in production (as decided by the "boss") and that they are now officially sold out.

The new Novo 7 Advanced 2 or possibly Novo 7 (S) will be... if not too mistaken the same hardware but a newly designed case AND a high resolution screen possibly the same as the Novo 8.

But as always let's wait and see, as much as we are all sad to see the end of the Novo 7 Advanced im sure community support and firmware's will continue and hopefully Ainol will go from strength to strength in the new year!

Dont be surprised if there is a wider range of Novo's or Ainovos to come.
    Last edited by GFZ; 12-13-2011 at 06:16 PM.