+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Novo 7 Basic 2 and Novo 7 Advanced 2

Currently Offline Founder
    Coins
    I have also heard of Ainol planing a high res screen model, first it was going to be for the new Basic but i think it all depends on availability of cheap screen and right timing which model will get the high res screen.

I just hope Ainol will continue to give support and updates to end users of older models, or ppl will have to upgrade their hardware often then Apple fans.
    Help fight spam -> How to report spam * Blacklisted Sellers
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s

2. TinyDeal 728
    Currently Offline 1.5 Cupcake ***
    display same as Novo8A? >.< "CROSS" screen... ah well, at least it'll be brighter and higher resolution. Just hope the casing won't be like the Novo8A lol

Currently Offline Android 1.0 ***
    I really hope Ainol do care about users using 7A and not just forget about us. If they still provide 7A users with updates, I'm sure most Of the 7A user's next tablet will still be from Ainol due to the confidence Ainol gave them. 7A has been a really good tablet.

Currently Offline 1.6 Donut ***

Currently Offline Founder
    Coins
    Quote Originally Posted by suppin View Post
    I wonder....
    that is Basic...look at the specs. Paladin will be released end of December.
    Help fight spam -> How to report spam * Blacklisted Sellers
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s