+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Currently Offline Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mr168 View Post
    window 7 does not auto detect the driver, have to go to device manager and select unknown device and point to right folder/path for driver installation. After which, the installation process is a breeze.

as for the light on mk808 when connected to pc. mine does light up.
    the above work for me on windows 7 64bit.

Currently Offline Beta
    wireless is weak .any method to improve the wireless wifi.?

Currently Offline Beta
    with this image the wifi is realy weak
    background can't be changed and google play is buggy. missing the option my apps
    and keyboard can't be changed

the only boni is the hiding status bar
    and stretching with 1080p is gone

Currently Offline Founder
    Coins
    Quote Originally Posted by norman View Post
    with this image the wifi is realy weak
    background can't be changed and google play is buggy. missing the option my apps
    and keyboard can't be changed

the only boni is the hiding status bar
    and stretching with 1080p is gone
    Strange i dont have any of the issues you described.
    Last edited by andropos; 11-11-2012 at 07:18 AM.
    Help fight spam -> How to report spam * Blacklisted Sellers
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s

Currently Offline Beta
    I have tried to update the firmware of my MK808 with the instructions in this post, unfortunately I get the error: "<layer 1-1-1> This operation didn't do, because of not supporting!"

The MK808 drivers have been installed (automatically found by Windows 7) and the MK808 is also found in the Batch Tool. I have loaded the image in the batch tool and tried both "upgrade" and "restore".

The only thing I notice is that the color of the device is not green but purple. I don't know what this means.

MK808 firmware update.jpg

Hopefully someone can help me out.
    Last edited by Flach; 11-11-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Coins
    Quote Originally Posted by Flach View Post
    I have tried to update the firmware of my MK808 with the instructions in this post, unfortunately I get the error: "<layer 1-1-1> This operation didn't do, because of not supporting!"

The MK808 drivers have been installed (automatically found by Windows 7) and the MK808 is also found in the Batch Tool. I have loaded the image in the batch tool and tried both "upgrade" and "restore".

Hopefully someone can help me out.

Dont get upset with my advice, but i would suggest you to find a XP machine to upgrade from as that is the optimal OS to get the upgraded working.

I know many have successfully upgraded on Win7 but XP is preferred.
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s

Currently Offline Beta **
    Any idea about hardware video acceleration? I have XBMC installed and it works great for music and such, however when I try to stream 1080p video I get horribly choppy playback. I am pretty sure the issue is on xbmc's side as it doesn't do it with video player or EMIT. Any idea of a work around?

Coins
    Quote Originally Posted by nasomi View Post
    Any idea about hardware video acceleration? I have XBMC installed and it works great for music and such, however when I try to stream 1080p video I get horribly choppy playback. I am pretty sure the issue is on xbmc's side as it doesn't do it with video player or EMIT. Any idea of a work around?
    Try DNLA, i managed to play 1080p over wifi.

Currently Offline Beta **
    YOu mean from ps3 media server as the source transcoding? Or a different transcoder/streamer? I was using ps3 media server with poor results.

Coins
    Quote Originally Posted by nasomi View Post
    YOu mean from ps3 media server as the source transcoding? Or a different transcoder/streamer? I was using ps3 media server with poor results.
    I played 1080p on Uhost2 using DNLA via the preinstalled apps, i think same apps are installed on MK808.