08-08-2012 05:01 AM #1
How To Upgrade MK802 using LiveSuite
- open the LiveSuit software.
- select the firmware. (*.img)
- insert the device to be upgraded (only one device is permitted)
- click “ Update”, to start.
- During upgrade, you will be asked to install the USB Driver twice. The driver file is “usbdrv.inf” in the folder
“usbDriver”,which is located at the installation path of “LiveSuit”
(for more detail information please refer the to
“Appendix:USB Device Install”)
- If you upgrade successfully, please pull out the device, then reset it.
- if failed, please pull out the device, reset it. And do the upgrade again.
- if upgrade failed so many times, please contact with the franchiser.
Please do not click the “ NetSync” or “ exit” button during upgrade.Samples Clearance Sale - Tablets and TV sticks
*** Next Uhost2 Group Deal for 49USD ***
* Best 3D Games * Best dual-core CPU * Best Android Apps
* Help fight spam -> How to report spam * Blacklisted Sellers
* Contact me on IRC * Donate Bitcoin - 1NBYdyoeq45QN5RtVX6E95gKFXUrU1LTbU
> Tablets on hand: Ramos W30 | Ainol Novo 10 Hero II | SmartQ U7H