+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Currently Offline Founder
    Coins

Ainol Novo 7 Super IPS screen

Here is the first image if another coming Ainol tablet.

All we know is that it will have a high resolution 7-inch IPS screen, and powered by Allwinner A10. No price and release date. My guess is February 2012 (end of the world).

Other coming models are:
    Ainol Novo 7 Elf / Wizard
    Ainol Novo 7 Advanced 2
    Ainol Novo 7 Aurora

source:
    http://1pad.cn/2011/1217/4581.html
    Last edited by andropos; 01-23-2012 at 09:04 AM.
    Help fight spam -> How to report spam * Blacklisted Sellers
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s

2. Rikomagic 728
    Currently Offline Beta
    Just waiting for my Novo 7 Advanced to arrive, just ordered a few days ago. If only I had known this was coming !
    Still it will be an excuse to get a 2nd one !

Currently Offline 1.5 Cupcake ***
    I wish they make the tablets waterproof, then I would have a good excuse to get a couple for the toilets^^;

Coins
    Quote Originally Posted by fergiet View Post
    Just waiting for my Novo 7 Advanced to arrive, just ordered a few days ago. If only I had known this was coming !
    Still it will be an excuse to get a 2nd one !
    If you can wait 2-3 months for this one, it will change specs and device several times before released.

Quote Originally Posted by lordsbm View Post
    I wish they make the tablets waterproof, then I would have a good excuse to get a couple for the toilets^^;
    Just put it in a plastic bag no?
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s

Currently Offline Beta
    Seems as though Ainol are going to be releasing a few models soon:

Ainol Novo 7 Super IPS screen-list.jpg

Apart from the 'fresh' release of Knight (aka Basic aka Popular aka Cellular) there is the 800x480 Nova 7 Advanced II:

Ainol Novo 7 Super IPS screen-avanced2.jpg

the 7-inch 1024x600 NOVO 7 Wizard:

Ainol Novo 7 Super IPS screen-wizard.jpg

and then the 7-inch 1024x600 IPS screened NOVO 7 Aurora:

Ainol Novo 7 Super IPS screen-aurora.jpg

Take your pick of when to expect the first of them to drop from out of the various rumored dates of the 24th, the 31st/1st, the 15/01 (about a week before CNY) or during/just after the 'golden' CNY week.

Bit of a trend with the 7-inchers, but still exciting developments along with the rumored new Bmorn device range & Onda's 5 megapixel 9.7" IPS vi40 device...

GFZ
    Currently Offline Android 1.0 ***
    We was advised about new Novo 7 models coming a little while ago when we was told by Ainol that the Novo 7 Advanced had stopped production. Nice to see more info on these being released.

Cant wait to get our hands on them!

Really enjoying Android 4.0 ICS on the Novo 7 Advanced, looking forward to a more final/stable release.

Currently Offline Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by GFZ View Post
    We was advised about new Novo 7 models coming a little while ago when we was told by Ainol that the Novo 7 Advanced had stopped production. Nice to see more info on these being released.

Cant wait to get our hands on them!

Really enjoying Android 4.0 ICS on the Novo 7 Advanced, looking forward to a more final/stable release.

Gadgetfreaks, shame you did not let me know the new versions were on the way when I ordered my Novo 7 Advanced from you ! It's due to be delivered next week............

GFZ
    Currently Offline Android 1.0 ***
    Hello, the information we had been given by Ainol was very limited and we would not want to begin promising things we could not deliver. Even with this announcement nothing is final of release dates/prices/specs. Apologies if you are dissapointed by this.

Currently Offline 1.5 Cupcake ***
    Gadgetfreaks, shame you did not let me know the new versions were on the way when I ordered my Novo 7 Advanced from you ! It's due to be delivered next week............
    In the China tablet industry nothing is confirmed till the actual release of the physical item. Example, the recent released of the Teclast A10 was annouced as around 660g, but it turns out to be 703-710g. Or the LYXZ GT-Pad F1, the news annoucement said it'll be with IPS, but obviously a US$110 tablet can't be IPS screen.

In any case the tablets is annouced to be released in Feb. That's a couple months away^^; Things can change fairly quickly in recently. Like 2 weeks ago 1499 RMB for a 9.7" IPS tablet is a standard price, but this will everyone starts to feel 999 RMB should be the acceptable price after Teclast released their A10 (RK2918) tablet.

Coins
    As lordsbm also commented, China market is very competitive and manufacturers need to use all means to get the attention. This means many times alot of information about products, prices or specs that may never be released or change over time. I dont see how GZF could have informed you about future models that we know very little about.