06-06-2012 03:43 PM #681
06-06-2012 04:06 PM #682
06-07-2012 02:26 AM #683
I am wondering, how do I take a screenshot with thsi device running ICS 4.0.3?
06-07-2012 03:15 AM #684
screenshot er......i use the notification tab method
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...JlZW4uZGVtbyJdIview 760, C.T. cm9 - 4.0.4
Ampe A90, stock 4.0.3
H.P. Touchpad - 1.5Ghz, dual-boot OS, web OS 3.0.5 - cm9 - 4.0.4
Acer A210 - 4.1.1
Asus T100T - 8.1
06-07-2012 04:10 AM #685Beta *
- Join Date
- May 2012
06-07-2012 10:37 AM #686Beta *
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
I've bought one of these tablets (the Chinese 1.3Mpx camera clone). The reason I'm writing is because its five days reading and trying things to get everything unlocked, and seems that is really impossible to flash a new firmware or to get root. I'm getting really mad.
- I have managed to get adb recognize the tablet on linux, but not on windows. Despite of that, on linux, I get "adbd cannot run on production builds". On windows I get the "no such device" error, but the adb drivers are installed and even the .android folder with the adb_usb.ini inside C:\Users\myuser\ and a 0x10D6 string in the file (VID)
- If I do an 'adb shell' from linux, I get a prompt (with no superuser privileges). If I try to 'su', I get a "Passwd:" prompt , so I cannot remount the filesystem, neither push any file to /system. Browsing, I see there's no 'su' on /system/bin but there's on /system/xbin. Is a read-only filesystem and I cannot push anything.
- I installed root explorer but cannot mount R/W the filesystems.
- Installed Busybox installer. Says that the tablet is rooted, but when I try to install busybox, says that I have not permissions. Same if I try one of the upgrade menus of superuser.
- I tried many times, to flash a firmware with the livesuit method, but the tablet is not recognized. When I do the combination to enter the flashing mode, it boots somethin like a recovery with 4 options:
1) erase user data partition
2) enter adfu
3) upgrade firmware from sdcard
4) exit menu
I'm interested in the 3er option, but I can't find any information of the process itself (where to put the firmware, if its the same img as with the other method, and what name needs to have the file)
There's also an ADFU mode, that I don't understand, but windows recognizes a new device when I enter there (but there's no driver I can found). The screen gets like a bit of white color, and the only way to exit from there is to press home+power buttons without the usb cable.
The tablet is the one of the first post, but the 1.3Mpx camera chinese one, that does not say IVIEW on the back.
Any help would be aprecciated. Sorry for my engrish ;-)
06-07-2012 01:47 PM #687
06-07-2012 01:53 PM #688
IVIEW 760TPC Advanced Improvements - Flashing Firmware, Custom Scripts & more - YouTube
Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire
Hope this helped!!!
06-07-2012 02:00 PM #689
For the 3rd option. If you have a Micro-SD card slot or converter on your computer then put your Micro-SD card (if you have one, I do) in your computer and just drag and drop the .img file into the Micro-SD cards directory and wait for it to transfer then put it back into your tablet and do the same thing then choosing the Firmware for SD option. I almost did this but I got the driver to load on my Win64 laptop so I did it from there. Also, check out that video in the Word instructions it says the back button and power button but it is really the volume down and the power.
Hope I helped! Please check out my page!
06-07-2012 02:26 PM #690Beta *
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
Thanks a lot for your answers tabletkit. Problem is that everytime I try the Vt olume+, USB and power, secuence, I get that recovery menu (same as with Volume+ & Power). I think that there's something strange with the rom of this device.
- To flash from sdcard, what are the steps?
I tried to put the firmware (97F2-D1-H1-H01-1529.20120114.img) in the microsd (/sd-ext in the tablet), and then copied to /sdcard (internal sdcard) and rebooted in that recovery menu, but the 3er option, does not find the file. Does it need another path or an specific name?