Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: IVIEW 760TPC (a.k.a. Ployer Momo9) Firmware & ROM Releases

Currently Offline Android 1.0 ***
    Hi DrBob,

Can you confirm which version you used, was it:
    - 97F1-D1-H2-H01-N413.20120314

or

this one?, which apparently is for 1.3MP camera, but ployer said was for 0.3MP Camera.
    - 97F2-D1-H1-H02-1901.20120407

Thanks
    Dave(UK)

2. McBub 728
    Currently Offline Beta
    Hi MJ, yes I know, but thought it would be nice to have at least the protection app as part of the one hit script and ready to go. thanks for the tip on es file manager I didn't know that.
    Hi Wirez. the first one mate. that ends in 14

Currently Offline Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ryandox View Post
    great! I too have tried this firmware since the last time I posted my last comment.

ps,
    I own this cougar boxchip A10 - 4GB. the camera works well on this firmware.
    the previous firmware version I installed was meant for 0.3 Mpix camera and I had no camera issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by WirezFree View Post
    Hi Ryandox,

The firmware you quoted is apparently for Momo9 with 1.3MP camera...
    I have the model with 0.3MP, that is why I wanted to flag it with EOC.

Dave(UK)
    yes, I understand.
    as I posted in my previous comment, I've tested my tablet (cougar aka momo9 - 0.3MP|4gb) on both 0.3 and 1.3MP firmware (no issues).
    maybe ployer started to create a unified firmware for each of their products
    and what still missing from our tablets is the ICS's face unlock ability (OOT)

All in all, it's a very stable firmware

Currently Offline Android 1.0 ***
    Hi Ryandox,

O.K, I have the 0.3MP Camera, but with 8GB, wonder if 8GB makes any difference?
    Yes, from a production/support point of view having only 1 firmware makes sense..
    From a sales perspective that's a different perspective.

I was reluctant to try my 1st imaging with some doubt over compatability,
    Have I done it wrong or is the C version not compatible?

Cheers.. Dave(UK)

Currently Offline Beta *
    Quote Originally Posted by WirezFree View Post
    Hi Ryandox,

O.K, I have the 0.3MP Camera, but with 8GB, wonder if 8GB makes any difference?
    Yes, from a production/support point of view having only 1 firmware makes sense..
    From a sales perspective that's a different perspective.

I was reluctant to try my 1st imaging with some doubt over compatability,
    Have I done it wrong or is the C version not compatible?

Cheers.. Dave(UK)
    Hi wirezfree, please feel free to experiment with the firmwares. Momo9 is an unbreakable tab. If you read EOC's FAQ on the main page it is clearly mentioned.

Currently Offline Beta
    I have just been informed of a new one:
    97F2-R1-H1-H01-1938.20120411
    It's for another brand, Primux Bora 7", works well with other "manufacturers".
    Primux.es
    David

Currently Offline Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by momo9 View Post
    Hi wirezfree, please feel free to experiment with the firmwares. Momo9 is an unbreakable tab. If you read EOC's FAQ on the main page it is clearly mentioned.
    Unbreakable tab sounds a bit ambitious LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Da95 View Post
    I have just been informed of a new one:
    97F2-R1-H1-H01-1938.20120411
    It's for another brand, Primux Bora 7", works well with other "manufacturers".
    Primux.es
    David
    wow, that fast? another release already?
    I think I'll pass for this one... I'll wait for the next breakthrough ICS 4.0.4 or is it ICS 4.0.4?

Currently Offline Beta
    Are identical outside / inside, pror both in principle, would have to work with any firmware.
    Yarvik 260
    Momo9C =Yarvik260 = M701C = A71C = WoxterPC65CX = Ainol Novo7 = QwarePro3 = Primux Bora 7"
    The indications for the motherboard: iNet - 97F
    With this information -iNet-97F rev02 vjh2011-12-07- I found on a Russian forum (may need a translator) which speak of the Momo9C:
    4PDA > Ployer momo9 -
    My tablet is a Yarvik 260, has the same motherboard that Momo9C, currently installed -97F2-D1-H1-H01-1558.20120303-is of Qware (I have to update it ....)
    David

Currently Offline Beta
    Eyeon, First I want to thank you very much for your hard work and detailed information in regards to installing firmware on my tablet. I was able to flash my tablet in a matter of minutes and had it up and working in no time. I am however having two minor issues and was hoping you might be able to help me with a solution? Now first of all my tablet is the Saycool A710 and for that the only hard buttons on the device are Vol -, Vol + and Power. The Home, Back, and Menu keys are touch sensitive and the firmware I installed does not appear to have programming for them? Is it possible to add or modify this? The other problem is the screen will not auto rotate. I have turned on and off the function in setup but still does not work. However when I use netflix and play a movie it does rotate to Landscape mode properly. Again is it possible to modify this setting somewhere in the device?

Thanks,
    Tod

Currently Offline Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    Eyeon, First I want to thank you very much for your hard work and detailed information in regards to installing firmware on my tablet. I was able to flash my tablet in a matter of minutes and had it up and working in no time. I am however having two minor issues and was hoping you might be able to help me with a solution? Now first of all my tablet is the Saycool A710 and for that the only hard buttons on the device are Vol -, Vol + and Power. The Home, Back, and Menu keys are touch sensitive and the firmware I installed does not appear to have programming for them? Is it possible to add or modify this? The other problem is the screen will not auto rotate. I have turned on and off the function in setup but still does not work. However when I use netflix and play a movie it does rotate to Landscape mode properly. Again is it possible to modify this setting somewhere in the device?

Thanks,
    Tod
    I have what maybe a similar tablet. Mine is called Andropad allwinner a-10 1.2 ghz, mali-400. I have no physical buttons also all touch only power and vol up and down are buttons. I can flash any of the firmware but the soft touch buttons dont work as they should. The only firmware I found that worked properly is for the G-pad A-10. Only thing cpu clocked at 1.0 ghz and not 1.2ghz.
    @ eyeoncom I still using 2.3.4 and was wondering how to spoof market to be able to install some other games? Can you make one like the one for ics or can i mod something somewhere?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast