+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Currently Offline Beta
    Hi,

I tried to follow the steps you presented but no success.
    My tablet is Onda V712 V2 (SN: V7 12DAC9V2A08522). I downloaded from onda site the latest firmware and I unpack it on the SD card.

I read that you downloaded the rar file... and I got a zip file. I am wondering if I got the right file from onda site.

Could you, please, to provide more detailes ???

Thanks a lot!

-----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by DATablet View Post
    I got it!

I used Google Chrome to translate the ONDA website.
    I downloaded the rar file for the flash upgrade based on my V712 version.

After unpacking the rar file I put the files on to an SD Card and inserted it into the tablet while it was off.

Next I held down the HOME button while pressing the Reset button for 8-10 seconds.
    Keeping the HOME Button down, I them pressed the Power button and held it until I saw the White Android.
    Releasing only the Power button I held the HOME button for 4-5 Seconds longer.

The White Android changed to a Big Green Android with some rotating shape in front of his chest.

30-60 Seconds later I was at the CHINESE instructions for for choosing a Keyboard. I swiped through those and tapped on the last screen as suggested by the CHINESE instructions.

Once back at the home screen I entered the settings and changed the language to English. (I had other android devices to use as a crutch).

Good Luck!

Currently Offline Beta
    Hi,

I tried to follow the steps you presented but no success.
    My tablet is Onda V712 V2 (SN: V7 12DAC9V2A08522). I downloaded from onda site the latest firmware and I unpack it on the SD card.

I read that you downloaded the rar file... and I got a zip file. I am wondering if I got the right file from onda site.

Could you, please, to provide more detailes ???

Thanks a lot!