+ Reply to Thread
    Currently Offline Android 1.0 ***

New Sysbay s-mp99 9.7 ips 16gb

I ordered a SYSBAY S-MP99 A10 tablet from pandawill.The specification totally same than UPPO PO8003. Can I use the firmwires between the two (or other similar) tablets?
    How can I root this tablet? Or maybe pre-rooted???
    Anybody knows wich company made this OEM tablet?

2. Geekbuying 728
    Currently Offline Beta
    I am also looking to buy this model. Have you receive from Pandawill? Please share about the quality of this tablet? Will you recommend it?
    Thanks in advance.

Currently Offline Beta
    I ordered last week this tablet at a suspicious price (too low to be true, but I decided to risk) on etechshow.
    If it really arrives (ha ha, illusion...) I'll reports my tests.. In the meantime you can search on youtube, there's a pandawill video

Currently Offline Beta
    This Etechshow site has been down for three days.

Currently Offline Beta
    Don't know, I tried today to check my order status and was online.. In the meantime I found a video on Youtube where a french guy shows a flash upgrade to a UPPO/SYSBAY. Search on the video portal this title:

Flash UPPO PO-8003 SYSBAY S-MP99 Android 4.0.1 vers 4.0.3

Currently Offline Beta
    The inside and specs. of the Sysbay S-MP99, Uppo PO8003, Icoo D90W and Smart E-S11 (Sxse S11), is all the same. The firmware is interchangeable.
    I have an PO8003 that runs the firmware of D90W (4.0.3 v1.0) without problems.

For using root. You only have to install Superuser and Busybox.

Currently Offline Android 1.0 ***
    Quote Originally Posted by elinx View Post
    The inside and specs. of the Sysbay S-MP99, Uppo PO8003, Icoo D90W and Smart E-S11 (Sxse S11), is all the same. The firmware is interchangeable.
    I have an PO8003 that runs the firmware of D90W (4.0.3 v1.0) without problems.

For using root. You only have to install Superuser and Busybox.
    I tried all firmwires, but I leave finally on the tablet the D90W (4.0.3 v1.0) FW. Few minutes ago I saw on the official SYSBAY website the newest FW (4.0.3 v1.0). I will try the tablet with this...