+ Reply to Thread
    Currently Offline Beta

Need factory firmware for Mach speed technology trio stealth 7 pro

This company gave me no support in finding the firmware for this tablet, I have screen rotation 45 degree off, and the keys are not functioning after using a different ROM. Please help.

Trio Stealth Pro 7 | Trio Media Players by Mach Speed Technologies

• Dimensions- W7.5” x H4.8” x D0.4”
    • Operating System- Android™ 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
    • CPU – A10 Cortex A8 1.2 GHz
    • GPU – Dual Mali-400 2D/3D core
    • RAM – 512MB DDR3
    • Flash storage – 4GB Internal
    • Display – 7 inch TFT LCD
    • Native Resolution – 800Χ480 pix
    • Expansion – Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB), Mini HDMI Socket
    • Wireless LAN – Realtek 8188
    • Video Output – HDMI Ver 1.4 output
    • Native video support – AVI(H.264), DIVX, XVID, RM, RMVB, MKV, WMV (non encrypted), MP4(H.264, MPEG, DIVX, XVID), MPEG, MPG, FLV. HD 1080P max.
    • Native Audio Support – MP3,WMA (non encrypted),MP2,OGG,M4A,MA4,FLAC,3GP,WAV
    • Battery – Li-Ion rechargeable, up to 6 hours playtime

Currently Offline Founder
    Coins
    Do you have any link to seller and the company behind this device?
    Maybe a real photo of your device?
    Help fight spam -> How to report spam * Blacklisted Sellers
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s

Currently Offline Beta
    Last edited by andropos; 07-17-2012 at 08:37 AM.

Currently Offline Founder
    Coins

I was more thinking if a "real photo" of the device, maybe you could take a photo if your device and post it here, will make it easier to see which device it is.
    Help fight spam -> How to report spam * Blacklisted Sellers
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s

Currently Offline Beta
    I have the same Tablet and the same problem. Not very much information. It looks very much like the TY-F1/FREQ tablet. The tablet comes rooted, but without the android market/google play. I've tried to install from sd card multiple versions of google play, but they all end up with the followin error "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped working". By random button pressing I was able to boot to recovery once, but have been unable to repeat (adb reboot recovery does not work). This tablet has absolutely no technical support from the manufacturer (or at least the American distributor Trio Media Players by Mach Speed Technologies. Goes, I believe I have came accross your comments on the Amazon store, they were integral in me not returning the device. It does actually seem like a fine device harware-wise, but there is no help in the Android forum world. Anyway, here is the picture(s) you requested:

Attached Images
    Last edited by phatwebah; 08-03-2012 at 02:48 PM. Reason: add attachments

Currently Offline Beta

Play Store on Trio Stealth 7

You should be able to use ES File Explorer to get Play Store Working. I just did it on this tablet's big brother, the Trio Stealth Pro 9.7.

Open ES File Explorer and go to settings. Under "Root Setting" check all four boxes.

Now go to the following link and get the latest Phonesky.apk (PlayStore):
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1297322

Use ES File Explorer to
    1. copy Phonesky.apk to /system/app/
    2. change the permissions to rw- r-- r--
    (after coped to /system/app/ press and log hold then select "properties")
    Last edited by ttoomm; 11-14-2012 at 06:13 PM.

Currently Offline Beta
    Coins
    HI ..
    no update
    i need the same original firmware no wifi....Please help

Currently Offline Beta
    Coins

Careful there!

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    You should be able to use ES File Explorer to get Play Store Working. I just did it on this tablet's big brother, the Trio Stealth Pro 9.7.
    Open ES File Explorer and go to settings. Under "Root Setting" check all four boxes.
    Now go to the following link and get the latest Phonesky.apk (PlayStore):
    LINK
    Use ES File Explorer to
    1. copy Phonesky.apk to /system/app/
    2. change the permissions to rw- r-- r--
    (after coped to /system/app/ press and log hold then select "properties")
    Hey there, I've gone through quite a few of these trio stealth's and one of them was a 7" stealth pro metal, just like the one pictured above. Additionally I always sideload the play store onto any tablet I get that doesn't already have it. The Stealth Pro Metal 7" is the only tablet that bricked itself from sideloading the play store in this manor. It would no longer boot into the android OS but luckily adb was still available so I was able to delete /system/app/phonesky.apk and it booted just fine afterwords. So take caution and be sure you're well versed in adb shell commands before trying this method on this tablet.

Due to the fact that the play store cannot be loaded on this tablet (in my experience) I recommend Aptoide app store. It's my favorite alternative to the Play store has many apps that aren't available in the play store.

Coins

Lightbulb Trio Stealth 10

I have a trio stealth - 10 (mst10-21). I did an update and it froze on boot logo when I rebooted it. I can't get it to go past that. I tried to do a soft reset but it didn't work. So, I tried a hard reset, but it won't go to the android. I've tried everything I can think of but I can't get it to go further than boot logo. I was told that I could put jellybean on an sd card and re-install the OS but I can't find jellybean to download it for my trio stealth mst10-21.

Also, laptop does not recognize it when attached with usb cable.
    Can anyone help me with this?