Thread: Allwinner A10 / A1X Features
10-24-2011 05:38 AM #1
Allwinner A10 / A1X Features
The A10 is produced by Allwinner Technology from Zhuhai, China.
To my knowledge Allwinner is from same company as BoxChip and SoChip.
With A1X, Allwinner Technology will drive SoC into a brand new era of connected Smart HD which can enhance the application of connected HD SoC as well as user experience of electronic multimedia products. A1X is offering MULTI-CHANNEL decoding and 1080p encoding, MULTI-CHANNEL display with independently developed advanced frame, as well as MULTI-CHANNEL Analog TV Decoder Interfaces. What's more, power consumption can be much lower than its competitors during 1080p decoding process.
- HD Video Decoding (Super HD 2160P/3D Film)
- Support all popular video formats, including VP8AVS,
- H. 264 MVC, VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, ...
- HD Video Encoding (H.264 High Profile)
- Support encoding in H.264 format
- MULTI-CHANNEL HD displays
- Built-in HDMI
- YPbPr, CVBS, VGA
- LCD interfaces: CPU, RGB, LVDS up to Full HD
- DDR2,DDR3 SDRAM, 32-bit
- SLC/MLC/TLC/DDR NAND
- USB2.0 Port
- CSI, TS
- SD Card3.0
- 10/100 Ethernet controller
- CAN Bus, Built-in SATA2.0 Interface
- I2S,SPDIF and AC97 audio interfaces
- PS2 , SPI , TWI and UART
- NAND FLASH
- SPI NOR FLASH
- SD Card
- Graphic( 2D/3D)
- VPU(Super HD)
- High-performance processing and multimedia capabilities
- Hardware acceleration enables very low power consumption for HD video and graphics
- Outstanding Super HD 2160p/3D Film video decoder makes bunds of creative application possible
- High level of integration enables you to launch products in less time, with less effort and at a lower total system cost
- Further development Kits, including OS BSP( Android2.3.4, Linux2.6,WinCE6.0)
Last edited by andropos; 10-24-2011 at 06:35 AM.
12-21-2011 11:53 AM #2Beta
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
plzzz, anybody can tell me can upgrade firmware of NOVO7 Advance from 2.3.4 to 3.2? or it can not upgrade because A10 CPU only support Android 2.3.4 ???
12-26-2011 04:46 AM #3
12-26-2011 04:49 AM #4
or better this: