Thread: SmartQ S7 vs Novo 7 Aurora II
06-25-2012 02:24 PM #1Android 1.0 ***
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
SmartQ S7 vs Novo 7 Aurora II
Andropos did some extended benchmarks of the Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II and here are some of the same benchmarks for the SmartQ S7...
In terms of CPU/GPU etc., the S7 has the OMAP4430 1.0GHz with the SGX540 GPU. The Aurora II has the Amlogic AML8726-M6, clocked at 1.2Ghz with the Mali 400 MP GPU. Both CPUs are dual core and both devices have 1GB of RAM. Due to the higher CPU speed of the Aurora II, it should be at least 1.2 times faster than the S7.
- AnTuTu: S7 - 5100 - Aurora II - 7432 (Aurora II 1.4 times faster)
- Vellamo: S7 - 1095 - Aurora II - 856 (S7 1.2 times faster)
- GLBenchmark Egypt: S7 - 28,24,27,25 fps - Aurora II - 39,38,37,39 fps (Aurora II 1.4 times faster)
- Linpack: S7 - 42.846, 71.469 - Aurora II - 67.359, 29.343 (S7 2.4 times faster for floating point)
- NBench: S7 - 3.331, 5.281, 6.521 - Aurora II - 4.996, 5.448, 1.756 (S7 3.8 times faster for fp)
- Nenamark1: S7 - 55.9fps - Aurora II - 63.4fps (Aurora II 1.13 times faster)
- Nenamark2: S7 - 28fps - Aurora II - 45.3fps (Aurora II 1.6 times faster)
Here are the screenshots:
The Following User Says Thank You to garysims For This Useful Post:
06-25-2012 03:42 PM #2
Thanks for posting the benchmark screens.
Lets hope the performance can in·crease with future firmware or maybe someone will port the CyanogenMod 9. Kindle Fire got one already.