+ Reply to Thread
    Currently Offline Beta **

Question Any recommendations for a built-in 3G tablet?

I recently got a 3G sim card with unlimited data and I'm trying to look for a tablet with 3g built into it, which means I don't have to get an external dongle and plug it into the device itself.

Any recommendations? Just looking to do some casual gaming and web surfing through heavy sites (like cnet.com full site and multiple tab browsing). Haven't really found any dual core device having 3G built into it , I'm also on a tight budget so maybe a tablet around $100-$300 would be nice?

2. Rikomagic 728
    Currently Offline Beta *
    Found this 7" device, Voyo Q709, at the website of a german vendor. You can find its specs there by clicking "Mehr anzeigen >>"

The original chinese manufactorers website: myvoyo.com. You might also buy this tablet on aliexpress..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to druelf For This Useful Post:

nerdoxian (12-06-2012)

Currently Offline Founder
    Coins
    Get a wifi tablet and a 3G router, this way you save money and get a better tablet, plus you can move your 3G connection to any other device AND you get better battery life.

3G tablets are not stable and cost you at least 50-80USD more.
    Help fight spam -> How to report spam * Blacklisted Sellers
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s

6. The Following User Says Thank You to andropos For This Useful Post:

nerdoxian (12-06-2012)

Currently Offline Beta **
    Quote Originally Posted by druelf View Post
    Found this 7" device, Voyo Q709, at the website of a german vendor. You can find its specs there by clicking "Mehr anzeigen >>"

The original chinese manufactorers website: myvoyo.com. You might also buy this tablet on aliexpress..
    The Voyo Q709 looks like an alright tablet but it's rather not well-known, I think I'll keep it as a second option or until I find a video demonstration of the tablet and what it is capable of doing.

Quote Originally Posted by andropos View Post
    Get a wifi tablet and a 3G router, this way you save money and get a better tablet, plus you can move your 3G connection to any other device AND you get better battery life.

3G tablets are not stable and cost you at least 50-80USD more.
    I have noticed that 3G tablets are more expensive and I guess you're right, having a 3G router means I can connect several devices to a common wifi network (If I'm not wrong, never used a 3G router before). Do you have any recommendation for a cheap dual core wifi tablet?

Currently Offline Founder
    Coins
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdoxian View Post
    The Voyo Q709 looks like an alright tablet but it's rather not well-known, I think I'll keep it as a second option or until I find a video demonstration of the tablet and what it is capable of doing.

I have noticed that 3G tablets are more expensive and I guess you're right, having a 3G router means I can connect several devices to a common wifi network (If I'm not wrong, never used a 3G router before). Do you have any recommendation for a cheap dual core wifi tablet?
    Dont get any of these no-name tablets, you will get 0 support after purchase and you money are wested.

There are lost of good dual-core tablets out there, browse the forum and you will find what members are recommending.
    Help fight spam -> How to report spam * Blacklisted Sellers
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s