+ Reply to Thread

Where to buy Geniatech ATV1800 ?

Hi, any one knows what is the latest quad core android tv box or tv stick?Where can I buy it? since now i haven't heard of news about quad core series. Any store is selling?

I have learned from Geniatech will add a new addition ATV1800 series Quad Core Android TV Box to their range of Android TV boxes with Quad-Core processor Amlogic chipset, more memory and an increased storage capacity and support for Android 4.1 or Android 4.2. Is't true? where can I buy it?
    Last edited by andropos; 04-25-2013 at 04:33 PM. Reason: title edit

2. TinyDeal 728
    Currently Offline Founder
    Coins
    Why not ask Geniatech directly?
    Help fight spam -> How to report spam * Blacklisted Sellers
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s

Currently Offline Android 1.0 ***
    Coins
    Don't think it us available yet

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Currently Offline Beta *
    Coins

geniatech website is down, are they a reputable company???

Quote Originally Posted by wenjiang207 View Post
    I have learned from Geniatech will add a new addition ATV1800 series Quad Core Android TV Box to their range of Android TV boxes with Quad-Core processor Amlogic chipset, more memory and an increased storage capacity and support for Android 4.1 or Android 4.2. Is't true? where can I buy it?

Their website is down, has been all day... no polite message saying they are maintaining their site... a bit scarily unprofessional, and has put me off them!

Service Unavailable
    HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

Coins
    Quote Originally Posted by fredphoesh View Post
    Their website is down, has been all day... no polite message saying they are maintaining their site... a bit scarily unprofessional, and has put me off them!

Service Unavailable
    HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
    Try again few days later, its not very uncommon for a Chinese host to be down once in a while.
    Last edited by andropos; 07-16-2013 at 03:04 PM.
    Buy samples > > Teclast P89 mini - iFive mini3 - Z Watch - HiMedia Q5II - MK802IV - Mele M8 - Cloudnetgo CR11/s

Currently Offline 2.0/2.1 Eclair ***
    Coins
    http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=163293

All I know about this box is that people are being paid to post on forums about it, lol. Only reason I looked it up was because of one particularly agressive spammer using the term "Rockchip Crap" on freak tab.

Coins
    Quote Originally Posted by PolloLoco View Post
    http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=163293

All I know about this box is that people are being paid to post on forums about it, lol. Only reason I looked it up was because of one particularly agressive spammer using the term "Rockchip Crap" on freak tab.
    Who is paying who, for what?

I have met with Geniatech several times and they refused to give me a samples for review, i have hard to believe they would pay someone just to post about a device you cant purchase.

Also Geniatech models are powered by Amlogic.

Currently Offline 2.0/2.1 Eclair ***
    Coins
    Quote Originally Posted by andropos View Post
    Who is paying who, for what?

I have met with Geniatech several times and they refused to give me a samples for review, i have hard to believe they would pay someone just to post about a device you cant purchase.

Also Geniatech models are powered by Amlogic.
    Geniatech employees are posting that. If you follow the link I provided - you'll notice that this guy posted the same thread on the XBMC forums. It's not a coincidence that it matches the Q&A EXACTLY from the geniatech site - as someone else pointed out. If you google - you'll see that this guy posted the exact samse thing on several other forums as well.

I know the Geniatech models are powered by Amlogic - that's why at least one user has been knocking down the rockchip solutions:

MIniX NEO X7 Presell in Geekbuying Now

You'll note that a Minix X7 thread was highjacked.

In short - I think this is a shady marketing practice, trying to knock down the competition before their device is ready to sell.

Coins
    Yes, i see your point.

Coins
    Looks like ATV1800 is finally happening:
    Geniatech ATV1800 Quad-core TV Box will strike at 2013 IBC